Notary Public Services
Do you need a Notary? Tilly Bailey & Irvine Solicitors will support you through all circumstances.
A Notary provides services for private individuals and companies involved in circumstances abroad.
Notaries are members of the oldest legal profession in England and Wales and can do almost any form of legal work.
- Annaliese Barber
- Senior Associate Solicitor
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- Dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions
We can also act to provide authentication and a secure record for almost any sort of transaction, document or event.
Annaliese Barber is Tilly Bailey & Irvine’s Notary. In the course of practising as a Notary Public, she is regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury.