TBI Investments Management & Wealth Planning
TBI Investments Management is your most flexible service for all money matters.
TBI Investments provides discretionary management of individual portfolios for private investors, trusts, pension funds (including SIPPs and SSAS) and charities. Current funds under management are around £50m.
Every client is different and their objectives, requirements and attitudes to risk differ. We provide a flexible approach, tailored to meet the client’s needs. The service which we provide may entail products with risk exposure. Our success is due to the strong personal relationships which we develop with clients and the high quality of our staff. The core team has been together for over a decade and have an average of twenty years experience in the securities industry.
TBI Investments services include:
- Discretionary portfolio management including ISAs - As portfolio managers we engage with you, ascertain your risk profile and then invest your capital with complete discretion (within prescribed limits). For individual clients (as opposed to SIPP, trusts and charities) we incorporate stocks and shares ISAs.
- Full nominee service - shares or investments need not be registered in the name of the beneficial owner and they are often pooled together to ease the process of buying and selling as well as administration of dividends etc. This is now standard practice in the industry.
- Automated income payments - Often clients like to receive an income from their portfolio and we can set up an electronic automatic payment into their bank account on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Full Capital Gains Tax service - We liaise with clients every year to try and avoid paying any unnecessary CGT.
- Consolidated tax certificates - At the end of every tax year we produce a tax pack for use by our clients or their accountants to help complete their annual tax return.
We provide individual client reports twice a year and liaise with your accountants, IFAs and other professional contacts where necessary. Although the investments are managed by the investment team, the close involvement of the firm’s private client lawyers can maintain the connection between a client’s financial and legal affairs. The department prides itself on its administration and investment performance, over the long term. We are members of the WMA (Wealth Management Association).
Peter Jackson is the head of the department; he is a Chartered Wealth Manager and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (the CISI). Peter has 28 years of managing discretionary money for private clients, 19 years of which have been at TBI Investments.
Richard Robson is an investment manager and the operations manager. He is a Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment. He has been at TBI Investments since 1998 and an investment manager for six years.
We have regard to the Stewardship Code when managing investments for professional clients. It is our policy to review the performance of investee companies and take appropriate action where necessary. Our policy on conflicts of interest, and on voting rights for professional clients, is available on request.
Please visit www.tbiinvestments.co.uk or call 01429 350 346.
- Value of your investment and any income may fall/rise and is not guaranteed.
- You may get back less than you invest.