Making A Payment Online
For your convenience, you can pay a bill online using our secure payment page or pay via telephone.
Payments can only be accepted in GBP – Sterling. Please note that this facility is only available for payment of our invoices, it is not possible to use this facility to pay deposits, lump sums or other monies. There is a maximum payment amount of £5000.
Your account number should be on your latest bill and will consist of numbers separated by a decimal point.
- How we protect you information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Verisign/Symantec.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.