Law LLB (Hons) – 2:1 Teesside University 2012
- Legal Practice Course – Commendation
- The University of Law York 2013
- Law A Level – Stockton Sixth Form College 2009
- Legal Secretary, Tilly Bailey & Irvine, 2014 to 2015
- Paralegal, Tilly Bailey & Irvine, 2015 to 2016
- Trainee Solicitor, Tilly Bailey & Irvine, 2016 to May 2018
- Solicitor, Tilly Bailey & Irvine, 2018 to present
Experience and Expertise:
Our department mainly deals with new build conveyancing. We work very closely with purchasers and also the builders to keep them updated throughout the full process.
Corporate Social Responsibility/Pro Bono/Community Relations:
I am involved with a charity named Cardiac Risk in the Young. Since 2010, I have been involved in organising various charity events and in this time we have raised in excess of £15,000.00 which has been used towards screening local young people for undetected cardiac conditions.
When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Why law as a career?
I have always enjoyed working alongside people and problem solving. I like to be challenged daily and to learn skills which are transferrable to every day life
What one thing could you not live without?
Hobbies and interests
- Keeping fit
- Restaurants & socialising