Law Degree, University of West of England, Bristol
Distinction in Legal Practise Course, University of Northumbria, Newcastle
- General Advisor, CAB, 2010 to 2011
- Legal Secretary, Tilly Bailey & Irvine, 2010 to 2014
- Paralegal, Tilly Bailey & Irvine, 2014 to 2015
- Trainee Solicitor, Tilly Bailey & Irvine, 2015 to 2016
- Solicitor, Tilly Bailey & Irvine, 2016 to present
Experience and Expertise:
I deal with all types of personal injury claims concentrating on RTA, Accident at Work, Trip, Slip, Occupiers Liability and CICA claims.
English, Chinese, Cantonese, Malay
Corporate Social Responsibility/Pro Bono/Community Relations:
I worked as a volunteer with the CAB from 2010 – 2011.
When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Doctor or musician
Why law as a career?
Exciting, ever changing and satisfying
Any personal achievements?
Diploma in Piano Performance